Tuesday, June 24, 2008

That's What I Want

Today I am doing a quick post on someone and something I should have done a long time ago. Our district treasurer, Kathryn Sines along with the help of Lou Schott have put up a web site that is dedicated to district finances. This is the kind of utilization of technology I’m talkin’ ‘bout! Everything you want to know is a click away either from her FAQ’s page, quick links, or if your question is so obscure it’s not already there she has provided her E-mail.

I will be providing a permanent link on the right as soon as I learn HTML!
Thanks to Kathryn and Lou for providing a much needed and useful service.
Gotta get back to the sun and fun.

1 comment:

www.tnl3000.com said...

To: All of the kind people in our community who want to solve problems,

I think that Kelly may be giving me a little too much credit.

I only helped our CFO by doing some setup for her. Thus, I did the 'one time work' that took about an hour.

Ms. Sines did the rest.

Since we know that 'positive reinforcement' works four times better than 'negative reinforcement', please allow me to take this opportunity to further applaud the work of Ms. Sines and Dr Phil. Both of them now have websites that increase their capacity to influence (not just our community) but all other communities in the world.

PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE FOLLOWING:

Imagine what might happen if all of our key administrative leaders in the four key public information organizations (school, library, city, and newspaper) started to use the 'creative problem solving process' to address all of the problems in our community by using their respective websites to post what they are doing and thinking.

LET YOUR ABOVE THOUGHTS MARINATE.

Do not judge your thoughts as 'good, bad, right, or wrong'. Just let them become that 'which never existed before'.

-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Let me know if you think that I can be useful to you or our community -- in some manner.

Lou Schott
lschott3000@hotmail.com